TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- www.inter-bike.co.uk is the registered domain name of J M A Booth t/as Revolutions UK
- The www.inter-bike.co.uk web site is the property of J M A Booth t/as Revolutions UK
- "we", "us" and "our" refers to J M A Booth and www.inter-bike.co.uk, its employees, its suppliers and its agents. "You" and "your" refers to any person or body that uses the services offered and provided on the www.inter-bike.co.uk web site.
- "Content" means any information, data, text, photographs, graphics, videos, files, software, chat, communication or other similar materials.
- Neither we nor any providers of information on www.inter-bike.co.uk make any warranties, express or implied as to results to be obtained from use of information on the www.inter-bike.co. uk web site and make no express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. Neither we nor any providers of information shall have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in the service, or the contents of any advertisements, or for the assertions or omissions therein. No party shall be liable to any other party or any third-party for third party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages other than as detailed in clause entitled HOLD HARMLESS.
- We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to refuse or remove any advertisements, to edit or reclassify any advertisement, or to withdraw the use of our service from any person or body and as seems fit without notice and without being required to provide reasons.
- You have the right to cancel your advertisement at any time, but payments once processed by us are non-refundable.
- Where we have accepted an advertisement but it does not appear on the www.inter-bike.co.uk web site at all you shall be entitled to a refund of the relevant payment made by you unless the omission is caused by unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control or because of your breach of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter prices at any time without prior notification.
- We will carry out periodic maintenance of the www.inter-bike.co.uk web site and in doing so shall attempt to keep disruption to your advertisement to a minimum.
- In no case shall we be liable for any costs or events that occur beyond our control including, but not limited to, network outages, Internet connectivity problems and client side browser issues.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- You must be legally entitled to offer the goods and services offered in the advertisements you are posting to www.inter-bike.co.uk. Your advertisement including text and photographs must be legal, decent, honest and truthful and comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice in all respects.
- By posting your advertisement on the www.inter-bike.co.uk website, your advertisement can potentially be viewed by all persons with Internet access worldwide. As such you consent to publication of your advertisement in this way.
- You are entirely responsible and liable for all your postings to www.inter-bike.co.uk web site. Listed below are some, though not all violations, which may result in us deleting your advertisements.
- You agree not to do any of the following actions while posting Content to www.inter-bike.co.uk web site:-
- harass, threaten, embarrass or slander any person or entity;
- transmit via our web site any information, data, text, photographs, graphics, files, links, software, chat, communication or other similar materials that we consider to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person, living or dead, famous or not;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable UK, EEC or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing www.inter-bike.co.uk or in connection with your use of www.inter-bike.co.uk in any manner.
- You agree that you will not upload or transmit any Content to www.inter-bike.co.uk that infringes any patent, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party. By submitting Content to www.inter-bike.co.uk you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any Rights that may exist in such Content you post.
- You must evaluate and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content you post. We shall not pre-screen Content as a matter of policy, but we shall have the right, but not the responsibility, to remove Content which is deemed in sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of this Agreement or any we have in place at the time. We may elect at our sole discretion to monitor some, all or no areas of www.inter-bike.co.uk website for adherence to this Agreement or rule.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You expressly agree that your use of the www.inter-bike.co.uk web site is at your own risk. We shall not be responsible to you for any Content found on www.inter-bike.co.uk web site. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that www.inter-bike.co.uk web-site will be timely, secure, error free or meet your requirement; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of www.inter-bike.co.uk website or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the www.inter-bike.co.uk web site. No advice or information, whether oral or written obtained by you from www.inter-bike.co.uk shall create a warranty expressly made herein. You understand and agree that any Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the www.inter-bike.co.uk web site is done at your discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer or loss of data that results in the downloads of Content. To the full extent permissible under the applicable law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use www.inter-bike.co.uk web site or for the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained through your use of www.inter-bike.co.uk web site.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us from any and all liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, causes of action, circumstances or claims caused by or resulting directly from the services provided to you by us without limitation or exception provided that nothing in this clause shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our servants or agents.
- These terms and conditions and the contract of which they form a part shall be governed by English Law.