CHEAP SCOOTER INSURANCE, 50cc MOPED INSURANCE & COMPETITIVE MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE
Find Cheap Scooter Insurance, Cheap Moped Insurance or Cheap Motorcycle Insurance?
Finding cheap scooter insurance, cheap moped insurance or competitive motorcycle insurance quotes is challenging. We've teamed up with leading names in motorcycle insurance & motor scooter insurance, bringing you links to competitive motorcycle insurance & cheap scooter insurance intermediaries & motorcycle insurance companies & scooter insurance companies to help your search for cheaper scooter insurance, cheaper moped insurance, cheaper motorcycle insurance.
For motorcycles, scooters and 50cc mopeds, motorbike insurance, moped insurance & scooter insurance is compulsory under the Road Traffic Act of 1988. You have to buy UK motorcycle insurance, moped insurance and motor scooter insurance; be that third party only insurance, third party fire and theft insurance or comprehensive motorcycle, moped or scooter insurance and you may want to find the cheapest scooter insurance quote, cheapest moped insurance quote or the cheapest motorcycle insurance quote.
If you haven't any no-claims discount on your motorcycle insurance policy, scooter insurance policy or 50cc moped insurance policy the cost of affordable motorcycle insurance, 50cc moped insurance or motor scooter insurance can be high and the jargon confusing!
Click on the banners and links to get competitive motorcycle insurance quotes, cheap scooter insurance quotes and 50cc moped insurance quotes and hopefully obtain a cheaper motorcycle insurance quote or cheap scooter insurance quote or cheaper 50cc moped insurance quote.
Cheap Scooter Insurance & Motorcycle Insurance
Many bikers talk about the difficulties of buying affordable motorcycle insurance, cheap motor scooter insurance or 50cc moped insurance. Whilst it is difficult enough to find the motorcycle, scooter or 50cc moped that suits you, its even tougher to find affordable motorcycle insurance, cheap scooter insurance or even 50cc moped insurance or 50cc scooter insurance. Its hard to get affordable motorcycle insurance, cheap scooter insurance or 50cc moped insurance from some mainstream motorcycle & scooter insurance companies but some specialist motor scooter insurance & motorcycle insurance companies will take a long-term view which can lead to more competitive motorcycle insurance, cheaper motor scooter insurance or 50cc moped insurance. They may see that whilst you have a small motorbike, cheap scooter, 50cc moped or 50cc scooter now, one day you'll probably have a big motorbike, and in the long term will provide very good revenue for the motorbike insurance company, so they will want to attract and retain you by providing you with competitive motorcycle insurance or cheaper scooter insurance from the outset. You'll find it slightly easier to get the cheaper scooter insurance or affordable motorcycle insurance quote from these far-sighted motorcycle & scooter insurance companies. A good way to get the cheaper scooter insurance or motorcycle insurance quote is to research different motorcycle & scooter insurance companies and the motorbike insurance, motor scooter insurance & moped insurance products that they offer. Not only do you want a cheap motorcycle insurance quote or cheap scooter insurance quote, but you also want to make sure that you are adequately insured. Always read the motorcycle or scooter insurance policy details as carefully as you can.
Young Bikers and cheap scooter insurance, motorcycle insurance & cheap moped insurance
Young bikers find it so difficult to get competitive motorcycle insurance quotes or cheap scooter insurance quotes because they tend to have more motorbike accidents and need to claim on their motorbike insurance more often. If they do get motorcycle insurance quotes, scooter insurance quotes or moped insurance quotes, they can be costly. If you are a young biker, some motorcycle insurance brokers and motorcycle insurance intermediaries will offer you a cheaper motorcycle insurance or cheap scooter insurance quotes as they have negotiated special deals with motorcycle insurance companies & motor scooter insurance companies. Probably they have promised to deliver a lot of motorcycle insurance customers to the companies if they offer a competitive motorcycle insurance or cheap scooter insurance deal. These are worth looking out for.
Looking for Cheaper Motorcycle Insurance Quotes & Cheap Scooter Insurance Quotes?
Not only do you want a competitive motorcycle insurance quote or cheap scooter insurance quote, but you also want to make sure that you are adequately insured. Being under-insured does not make for cheaper scooter insurance, motorcycle insurance or cheap 50cc moped insurance, as if something bad happens you could end up having to lay out a ridiculous amount of money when you claim in the form of an excess, or the cost of repairs which are not covered, or worse. A competitive motorcycle insurance or cheaper scooter insurance policy should be tailor-made for you and also take into account your road skills and motorcycling experience. You can get more competitive motorcycle insurance or cheaper scooter insurance for meeting certain criteria, such as your annual motorcycle mileage being low, the value of your motorbike being low, having owned your motorbike for a longer period of time, and having not made previous claims.
You're better off going to specialist motorcycle insurance companies and scooter insurance companies to get competitive scooter insurance, motorcycle insurance or 50cc moped insurance for your motorcycle insurance quotes, cheap scooter insurance quotes or 50cc moped insurance quotes. You can find specialist motorcycle insurance companies and motor scooter insurance companies who are set up to cater specifically for bikers & scooter riders. They are likely to be staffed by people who have spent all their lives as bikers and in the motorcycle insurance world. They are likely to be able to cover all types of motorcycles (importantly knowing the difference between them), scooters and 50cc mopeds. Some specialist motorcycle insurance companies and scooter insurance companies will also offer auxiliary services that support you as a motorcyclist or scooter rider. You may get competitive motorcycle finance to buy the motorbike, or motorcycle lessons. Others will also offer you a competitive motorcycle breakdown insurance with specialist motorbike repair crews and the ability to get you to a safe place. This can be of immense value to bikers and scooter riders, so don't ignore it.
Further Motorcycle Training can lead to Cheaper Motorcycle Insurance & Cheap Scooter Insurance
You can make the cost of your motorcycle insurance, motor scooter insurance or moped insurance more competitive by taking further motorcycle training after you've passed your DSA test. Taking advanced motorcycle training can benefit you in a number of ways which should lead to a more competitive motorcycle insurance quote. By undertaking advanced motorcycle training you should gain extra motorcycle riding skills that can lead to you being a safer motorcycle rider, this should mean you'll have less motorcycle accidents. As we've already said being claim free will help you secure more competitive motorcycle insurance.
Many motorcycle insurance companies offer competitive motorcycle insurance discounts of up to 10% for passing the Institute of Advanced Motorists (I.A.M.) Motorcycle Test and the I.A.M even offer their own competitive motorcycle insurance scheme to those riders who have passed the I.A.M. motorcycle test.
In addition to the I.A.M. other organisations such as R.oS.P.A Advanced Drivers Association and the BikeSafe initiatives (run by police forces around the UK) all offer today's motorcyclists ways of improving their riding skills which can lead to cheaper motorcycle insurance and hopefully all will make you a safer rider!
Courtesy of ChoiceQuote Insurance see below for helpful information in obtaining competitive motorcycle insurance or cheap scooter insurance or cheaper moped insurance:-
5 Top Tips to reduce your motorcycle & scooter insurance
- No Claims Bonus - the best way to reduce your motorcycle insurance premium or scooter insurance premium is to keep you nose clean and earn some 'No Claims Bonus', even if it means a year or two on a lower cc motorbike. Two years 'No Claims Bonus' may make the dream of owning a top sports bike possible.
- Security - Use an insurance approved lock and alarm combination. Alarms are useful, but more and more thieves are stealing motorbikes by lifting them into a van. Attaching your motorbike to an immobile object with an insurance approved lock will deter most thieves.
- Limited Mileage - If you ride under 5000 miles a year, some insurers will give extra motorcycle insurance discounts, however if you ride over this, be pre-pared to pay the difference or have your claim kicked out!
- Voluntary excess - Having extra excess on your motorcycle insurance policy can reduce your motorcycle insurance premium, but beware; it'll cost you if you claim.
- Shop around - Different motorcycle insurance brokers have different deals for different motorcycle riders, some motorcycle insurance brokers give extra discounts on-line. Check out motorcycling magazines and ask your motorcycling friends.
What to watch out for
- Ask how much excess is on the motorcycle insurance policy; don't get a nasty surprise at claim time.
- Are legal expenses (you'll need it if you have an accident, so make sure it's included at the start) included in the price? Don't get stung for an extra £20 on top of your motorcycle insurance or scooter insurance.
- A cheaper motorcycle insurance or scooter insurance policy can equal low cover with lots of policy restriction. Ask what garaging; mileage and security restrictions are on the policy.
Glossary of motorcycle terms
These definitions are for guidance only. For full definitions refer to your motorcycle insurance policy document.
www.inter-bike.co.uk the place to get an instant motorcycle insurance quote online, cheap motorcycle insurance quote, affordable motorcycle insurance, competitive motorcycle insurance, uk motorcycle insurance online, motorcycle insurance quick quote, free motorcycle insurance quote, cheap uk motorcycle insurance, low cost motorcycle insurance, budget motorcycle insurance, direct motorcycle insurance, cheaper motorcycle insurance, motorcycle insurance online, motorcycle insurance, scooter insurance, cheap scooter insurance, young scooter rider insurance, motor scooter insurance, scooter insurance uk, insurance for small scooter, insurance for scooter rider, cheap motor scooter insurance, 50cc scooter insurance quote, insurance quote scooter uk, scooter insurance broker, 50cc scooter insurance, cheap insurance moped uk, moped insurance uk, moped insurance quote, cheap moped insurance and moped insurance, cheapest scooter insurance, cheapest moped insurance and cheapest motorcycle insurance.
- Third Party Only Cover - this is basic insurance cover and covers your liability for death or bodily injury to a third party including other pillion passengers and your liability for damage to third party property.
- Third Party Fire and Theft Cover - this covers third party risks as described in 1 above plus covers your motorcycle if stolen, subject to policy terms.
- Comprehensive Cover - this includes the cover described in 1 and 2 above, as well as loss of or damage to your motorcycle caused by accidental or malicious damage.
- Excess - this is the first part of each and every claim, which you (not your insurer) must pay. There are two types of excess:
- Compulsory excess - This is excess that has been applied as a requirement by your insurer and will vary according to your personal circumstances and the terms of cover provided. Compulsory excess will also apply to fire or theft claims.
- Voluntary excess - This will apply where you agree with your insurer to pay a greater part of each claim than the compulsory excess.
- Social, Domestic& Pleasure (inc. commuting) - this includes commuting to and from one place of work. 'Excluding commuting' means your motorcycle can be used for social, domestic and pleasure purposes only.
- Business Use - this is when the policyholder uses their motorcycle for their own business to travel to more than one place of work and between places of work.
- Foreign Use - all policies offered through ChoiceQuote provide the minimum cover required to drive in any of the EU countries. To extend this to include your normal policy cover you will need to contact your insurance broker. Some insurers charge for this extra cover.
Competitive Motorcycle Finance, Motorcycle Loans, Competitive Scooter Finance &
Scooter Loans, Competitive Moped Finance & Moped Loans